Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh Goodness I NEED Chocolate!

I've been busy all day creating some projects for the lovely Clare Curd and I have been resisting temptation to go and raid the sweetie cupboard ... which has a selection pack in there still!!
I managed all day .... until just now! Ohps! But hey ho never mind!!
I still have things to do but was just taking a break (to raid the cupboard!!) and find a little something to share with you.
I did this layout a few months ago using the Euphoria range from Basic Grey. This is a very typical pose of my eldest, always deep in thought, deciding which is going to be the next question to ask! The new sketch challenge has gone live over at the Rusty Pickle blog. Pop over and take a look and why not have a go ..... a little birdie told me that the prize is rather fab and will have you scrapping for hours!
Thanks for stopping by!
xx

3 comments:

Kathy said...

This is absolutely stunning. I love the light, airy feel you've acheived here

Clare said...

This is gorgeous Beckie, can't wait to see all your amazing creations for QVC. You are a star and a godsend. Love, Clare x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is so lovely. Kim