Pages

Monday, February 02, 2009

Funny Walk!

Goodness where has this last week gone! Actually where has January gone.
Last week I was preparing for my demo up in Elgin. It was great to be back up there again and see the friendly faces and wander round the Paper Boutique. It is a fabulous place and I even managed to buy a few things!!! They had this funky girlie paper from Smirk which were to difficult to resist, especially when the title is Naughty and Nice!

I also have been scrapping and making up the next challenge for the Rusty Pickle blog. It is a sketch that I drew and we had to use red hues, well it is the month of all things lurve isn't it?? I used the photos from a walk out where the girls and DH were messing around. It was too funny and I'm glad I got the shots, even if they are a bit blurred but that's what happens when you are laughing and try and take a picture!
I mixed a few different RP ranges here which is somthing I haven't really done before but it really enjoyed it. I suppose it is all about taking the leap and just giving it a go. I actually love the way it came out. All my scrap pages at the moment seem to have circles in them, don't know why just diggin that shape at the moment!
Today though I have enjoyed the snow and the never ending giggles!
Did you??
xx

2 comments:

Wiccababe said...

we STILL don't have the snow argh!!
when are you next up in Elgin, and I'll see if I can escape for the day lol
The LO is gorgeous, you can just hear the giggles in your head when you look at the pics

Mar G said...

Yeah we've had heavy snow Beckie & our boys just love it....So do I but I've not been out cos my back is too sore! (Shame really cos the boys were sledging after school & I could've taken good pics)
Glad you enjoyed Elgin & were able to buy a few things :)
Love your RP LO....Well Done!