Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sweet Individual

Yes I know I am biased, but hey which muma isn't?
I did this layout for project of the week over on the Do Crafts website (details of how I made it are here). And while you are there check out the card that Clare Curd made. All that insy binsy cutting out ... it's stunning, made me want to pick up one of the cakes and put on pounds!!
I had this picture of DD2 which I had played with in photoshop but somehow when you see things on the laptop and they don't look the same as when they print! Hence the over exposed look! It has been sitting in my photo box for ages and really needed some tlc!
So I grabbed the WRMK Nonsense papers and scrapped.I was really pleased with the outcome especially as Mr Mojo seems to be fading at the moment and I am beggin' him to come back!
Have a great evening what ever you are doing
And thanks for stopping by!
xx

2 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Oh Beckie.. this is beautiful. I just love it and the colors are perfect.

meganklauer said...

Awesome layout! Love all the goodies you used!