Pages

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Feeling Lucky!?!

So are you feeling lucky?
If so you need to go and see the new challenge up on the Rusty Pickle blog. This month we (the Rusty Pickle Chefs) are challenging you to create a layout using the sketch provided. And it's oh so simply cause all you need is any RP patterned paper and RP rubs ons and scrap something that makes you feel lucky.
Well this makes me feel lucky! Just having a blast with my soul mate!
This is one of the pictures that DD1 took, the one where she told us to pull funny faces. I just love these Candy Land papers. They brighten up any dreary day!
Hope your was sunny and bright
Mine was after the snow had melted!!
xx

1 comment:

Wiccababe said...

I saw that LO on the RP blog and I think its cracking, love the pic - your wee one is gonna make quite the photographer
xx