Pages

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April .... Spring Is Here!

Time just is flying past, it wasn't that long ago that we were wishing everyone a merry christmas and here we are wishing for the sun to come out and warm us through.
Rather than sit and update the blog I have been out walking and catching the rays that are pouring from the sky.
But I must update today and let you know that the new challenge over on the Rusty Pickle blog is now up. It all about what spring means to you!
Here is my take on the sketch. I took this picture of DD2 when we were living in Ireland when she decided she wanted to plant some seeds. I used papers from Under the Stars and Costume party as well as Mayflower chipboard and trims and not forgetting buttons!I actually did this sketch as the crop on Saturday but foolishly forgot to read the instructions properly and ended up doing a sketch about nothing to do with spring. Still at least it won't be wasted! Another of the pictures when DD1 dressed up for school. I just love her eyes in this on. I used white chocolate bunnies for this one.Thanks for stopping by even though I am shocking at updating!
xx

No comments: