Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Photo on a card

Humph I really should be sleeping but due to having a yukky cold I can't! Still at least it's the weekend!
Yesterday saw the reveal of the new sketch over on CCSR blog. I stretched the sketch a wee bit fit on to a C6 card. And ohps! I just had to stick a picture on the card too!
Materials Used : CCSR papers, doodle stamps, papermania fushia adhesive stones,
anitas brown spotted ribbon, doodlebug brad and chalk ink.

I wanted to share a friends blog who has been giving away some great tips on how she uses her promarkers. They are fab and can be found {here}, Debbi also list which ones you should buy!
The sillouette is now all set up and I cut a few bits out last night! Then I went on to the site and started to look at the shapes .... oh goodness the choice! I am loving the look of the vinyl art .... not sure whether DH may agree!
Happy Saturday to you!
xx

1 comment:

Wiccababe said...

love the card, the photo just makes it stand out all the more.
thanks for the wee mention, I've had a great response to my promarker posts this week - will have to add some more, but better do it before G comes home on Tuesday or all he'll see of me is the back of my head lol.
And I can't wait to see what you come up with with the silhouette - it looks like it has endless possibilities.
have a great weekend Beckie, and hope your cold is better soon - I think I caught mine from blog-hopping lol
xx