Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Holidays!

Hence the lack of updating the blog! I love it when the girlies are at home and we can chill out or take day trips with no time pressures! I have been busy with the camera clicking away and with no doubt that a lot of the pics will end up in layouts!

So crafting wise I have been playing with some RP supplies that I took with me while on a wee break and as always managed to leave a few bits behind!!


This one is of a picture I took while we went to see some jousting at Linlithgow palace.

I just love the guys face ....!!! Products are Rusty Pickle Brass Knuckles
Just enjoying some ice cream!
Products are Rusty Pickle Candy Land (kinda addicted to this line!)

Dh and his canoe get up!
This is my take on the sketch over at www.rustypickle.typepad.com there is a prize up for grabs too!!Products are Rusty Pickle Candy Land!
Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful summer ... despite little rain showers!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Fab los - especially love the first one - that paper looks like it was made for that photo!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Ooh what lovely pages, i just love the way you use buttons :)

Wiccababe said...

oh, how did I miss this post??
fabulous LO's Beckie - this is exactly the reason why you are my scrapbooking inspiration
xx