Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Demo Busy!

We had such a fantastic bank holiday weekend with friends over on the west coast of Scotland where we cycled loads and spent time finding sea glass and shells down the beach. Dh and I went out for a cycle and ended up on the point of one of pennisula. It was breath taking! I told hubby that I would love to live somewhere like this, looking out to sea with amazing views and inspiration. The only thing is the midgies!Then my week was b.u.s.y! The new launch of products from Do Crafts means lots of demos and as the new Creativity! magazine hits the shelves the next one is already in the making. Commissions and deadlines loomed so I set to work using some fabulous new things that will be available in July.
On Friday I was demoing at Flawless Designs in Sterling and then of Saturday and Sunday I wasover in Glasgow at Craftworld. I had such fun and met fantastic ladies (and gents) who were loving all the new product this loop. I'm not sure what my favourite is as it's hard to choose but out of all the cards I made I think I love this one the most! Don't you just love the picket fence!
Papers: Papermania Henbury Lane, Large Sunflower and Greeting: Papermania Build a Sunflower Stamp, 3D Border: Sunflowers

And the chipboard albums at just £2.99 are a steal!
Chipboard Album: Bare Basics Home Papers: Papermania Hampsted, Large Sunflower and Greeting: Papermania Build a Sunflower Stamp, 3D Punch: Xcut Botanical Grape Leaf

This week is still filled with creating and deadlines but hey I wouldn't be without them.
Thanks for stopping by
xx

1 comment:

Erika said...

Lovely card and chipboard book Beckie. Hope you enjoyed the demo. The west coast is lovely hope the midgies wheren't biting.