Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh Hello, fancy a challenge?

The summer holidays are coming to an end and it always surprise me how quickly they seem to disappear. We have packed loads in and being the organised mum I am have left to buying of uniforms until the last minute!


We took a trip down south to visit family before heading away camping in Aviemore. We just love this place and this year the girls climbed a corbit and we did many a cycling trip of the amazing forest tracks. We also got the chance to see the amazing Ospreys. My youngest and I would have spent the whole day there looking at them! They were amazing!


The door to my craft room has been left a jar and the only time I have been in there is to dump more stuff that I need to sort out. The piles are getting higher and higher and some are even beginning to resemble the leaning tower of pisa! I have been to a few demos over the summer which have been fantastic. It's so good to meet people who are eager to learn more and share their knowledge to off crafting.
I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my DT box from My Little Shoebox so I can have a play. Watching the track and trace email has been a killer seeing it getting nearer and nearer but not yet in my hands! I can't wait to create! There have been lots of posts on the MLS blog, with creations from the DT with the latest products that were launched at CHA and on Friday they posted a wee sketch challenge for you to join in with. The prize is a collection of your choice!! Here is the sketch which was designed by Pamela Young, you can find full details on the {MLS blog.}


Thanks for coming and saying hello!
xx

1 comment:

Sarah Louise said...

Looks like you all had great fun Beckie. You shame me, we live so close and have still to venture out that way.

Hoping that box finds you soon, lol