Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Can I say the 'C' word??

But before all that I have to say a huge thank you to all who stopped by and commented on my blog during the My Little Shoebox blog hop over the weekend. If you'd still like to see all the DT work then you need to start at the {MLS Blog}.
For a few months now I have been working with the Christmas ranges that Do Crafts have launched and all though I like them all, I have two favourites! First is the Henbury Lane Poinsettia range. I worked with this in the latest Creativity! Magazine and it reminded me of sitting down at the table preparing for the festivities with a roaring fire! I love the 'homely' feel of this range. This layout is using the range and was the project of the week over on the Do Crafts website.

Products: Papermania Henbury Lane Poinsettia Ultimate Paper Pack,
Papermania Alphamania Letters, Papermania Petals.

The other range I am loving is the Classic Christmas by Stephanie Dyment and it is classic! The ladies at the demos are loving it too! Here is a couple of cards I made using it.

Products: Papermania Classic Christmas, Anitas Ribbons

Well I have a pile of MLS papers needing some loving care :)
Thanks for stopping by
xx

6 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous work!!! xxx

Wiccababe said...

well seeing as I HAVE actually made a start myself, yes you can mention the C word lol
beautiful layout Beckie, and the cards are stunning.
Hope you're all well
Debz
xx

Unknown said...

These are SO DARN CUTE, BECKIE! The colors are the layout are perfect!

Heidi E. said...

Such beautiful work miss Beckie..

Ger said...

I love both those cards. This year's papers are just so gorgeous.

Ger x.

Bruna said...

Very beautifull! Congratulations