Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday at MLS!

Well hello! It's been a while hasn't it, but if I said I've been creating and creating some more would you forgive me!!??
So today I am going to share the projects I did for my wee tutorial over on the My Little Shoebox blog today . . I had so much fun playing with this technique and the Harmony Collection is just yummy. I love the stamps, so cute for so many things.
This layout used the triple embossing technique and how to use circles to highlight things in your projects. You can find the whole tutorial {here}


This is a card I created using the same technique but this time I used a circular piece of card.


The gals over at My Little Shoebox and of course me, would love to see if you use this technique with your stock of MLS. So why not give it a go and post a link to your project on the {MLS Facebook Fan Page.}
Thanks for stopping by, and there is loads more to share ..... watch this space!!
Take Care
xx

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful creations! Thanks for the inspiration! :D