Pages

Thursday, December 02, 2010

A little bit of the Orient

Are you enjoying the snow?? We are! For us it is like being back in the Ski Resorts where we spent many a season running a Chalet! So we just dress up and get out there ... no cabin fever here! I caught Bobin just before he flew off after eating a HUGE amount of bread!


Last week I was up at Howden's Garden Centre in Inverness. I opted to take the train and leave the car behind due to the weather forecast and was I glad I did. It was snowing and freezing but the ladies still came and I couldn't believe the amount of people that came to the demo! Thank you ladies!
The new ranges from Do Crafts have moved away from the Christmas theme, but I think you could squeeze in a few christmas cards with the Oriental collection. It is beautiful and I love the A4 and A5 collection pack where some of the paper has a luxurious gold foil on them.
Here are two of the card that I made at the demo,

Products : Oriental A4 Foiled Paper Pack, Oriental Vellum Book, Oriental Foiled Die cut Tags, Oriental A5 Teabag Folding Pad, Oriental Foiled Die Cut Greetings, Oriental Metal Charms

Products : Oriental A4 Foiled Paper Pack, Oriental Foiled Die Cut Greetings, Bowdabra

There are two other collections from Do Crafts which are Woodland Folk and Born to Shop Nostalgia which I will show you another day.
Have a good day
xx

No comments: