Pages

Monday, February 07, 2011

A bit of DO!

And it's been a long time coming!
Since Australia I have been busy preparing for my demos with Do Crafts and have had so much fun playing with the new product. This month I have fallen in love with 'Birdsong' and I am already planning to make my Aussie album!
Here are some of the cards that I made with the Birdsong




My DT box arrived from My Little Shoebox and I have been thinking about all the things that I am going to create with them. The MLS blog has some amazing creations from the other members of the DT which were made for CHA. The blog even has a video with the owner of MLS, Helen, showing off her amazing product.

I hope you are having some crafty fun!
Thanks for stopping by xx

2 comments:

Clare said...

Love them all Beckie, but the last one is especially beautiful!And a perfect choice for you Aussie Album! Can't wait to see you again at Olympia xx

erin yamabe said...

Lovely:)