Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Cute As A Button

This is such a gorgeous range from My Little Shoebox. All girlie and filled with bright and cheerful colours. My DT assignment a couple of months ago was to get creative with this line and I loved it. My DD2 adores her godmum and they have so much fun together, so when she was last up to visit we set to work having fun and snapping pictures which I have used on the layout.


I love the little girls on the papers and after cutting one out I teamed it up with a smaller version from the cardstock stickers to create a 'mini me'. The flowers are from the die cut sheet and can be layered up with foam pads to create some depth. I adore the banner stamp which comes with the collection and is a must if you love buntings.
So have you commented on my give away?? It's above this post
xx

1 comment:

erin said...

This is awesome, loved how you changed it up!