Pages

Thursday, May 05, 2011

A Spot of Gardening Anyone?

There's nothing better than a bit of sun to make you want to get outside and do some gardening. Usually weeding and mowing the lawn in my case!! I'm a huge fan of gadgets, anything to make life more fun and interesting so when I spotted some little gardening trinkets while on holiday in Italy a while back, I couldn't resist. These started life as two blue little planet pots and a blue watering can which sat in a yellow tray.


I altered them using My Little Shoebox's Sunday Market paper range which is all about the outside. I adore the colours of this range.
Here are some close ups of the flower pot and watering can.


If your loving the My Little Shoebox product then why not enter the challenge that is going on over on the MLS Blog .... details can be found {HERE}
Hope you have a fab day
Thanks for stopping by
xxx

4 comments:

Kathy said...

ohhhhh Lovely Pretty Things!

Melinda Spinks said...

Beckie this little set is totally adorable, love it!

Abby and Brenda said...

Oh my goodness! This is so darn cute!

Gill McCall said...

These are adorable and the colours are wowser. Little sets like that would make ideal gifts - it gives me an idea to check out those £1 shops to see what i can find!