Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Still here ... but hair is like a bush!

Wowzers how windy was it today?! (I mean yesterday as I am scheduling this post!!) I had to go and rescue the guinea pigs as they were hiding in their igloo and I was a tad nervous that the hutch would tip over!

Everything in my house is sparkling and I'm not talking about the thin layer of glitter that can be usually found in my house! Today instead of crafting I decided it was time to clean the house it too me an age to find the duster! I did manage to grab a coffee and sit and read the My Little Shoebox newsletter too.
This month I did a wee tutorial on how to make this card.


Each month one of the design team create a fun thing for you in the newsletters so if you haven't signed up for it then I would highly recommend you do. All you need to do is head over to the My Little Shoebox blog and subscribe to the newsletter on the top right hand corner.
Also don't forget that there is still time to enter the Farmers Market competition which can be found {here}. I know I have shared this layout before but just showing it again to hopefully make you want to take part.


I hope you have a great day
xxx

1 comment:

Macpurp said...

great makes Beckie!
wind knocked our power out for a while. hope your wee guinne pigs are all ok.
love teem x