Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tulip Day!

I don't think it is really but I popped on to show you some cards I made using the Tulip Range that can be found at your local Do Crafts stockist. Like Tatty Ted this range is filled with lots of crafty goods including a pack of precut and folded stepper cards! This card was made using the decoupage pack and mixing it with the new Capsule Collection from Papermania.


There are some fab little toppers which allows you to make a card in no time at all ... perfect when you need to make a last minute card!


And of course I had to make a little pillow box using the Xcut Multiscore board :)


The stamps are fab to0 and I have a card I made with them but will keep that for another day so the ladies at Howden's garden centre will have some new things to look at this weekend when I am demoing there.
Enjoy the rest of your day
xxx

No comments: