Pages

Monday, June 06, 2011

Bringing Some Sunshine

I so wish the sun would shine but until then I will cheer up my day and hopefully yours with the bright colours of the Garden Party range from My Little Shoebox and a sketch by Becky Fleck. This paper are everything spring and summer to me and spending time in the garden. I adore the bright mix of colours in the range.
I was so excited when we were asked to design a layout using one of the Becky Flecks sketches and here is the one I was sent to work with. It is a 8.5 x 11 dbl and I love it!


The pictures were taken by my amazing brother of my eldest while enjoying zipping down the flying fox!
You can see the rest of the MLS DT workby clicking on the June Pagemap link at Pagemaps. Some of the ladies even created using the cardmaps too. The pagemaps are truely inspirational and I wonder why I don't use them more often when the mojo disappears for a few days!!

I have been on the hunt all weekend for good deals on promarkers as I have finally stopped dithering and am now going to add to my family of 9 promarkers!!!! I have had so much fun playing with them and am really keen to learn more tricks and techniques with them!
I hope you had a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!
xxx

1 comment:

Michelle Galloway said...

OMG! I love all the colour, it's so pretty...love the use of buttons, great idea, I may steal that idea from you on my next layout!