Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

My Dad!

I am blessed to have an amazing dad, one who I love dearly! To me he is amazing and someone I can turn to when my hubby isn't around to ask about the coolant level in car even though he is 437 miles away I feel he is standing right beside me. I know how he 'rolls' and he knows how I 'roll'! Probably cause we are very similar! ;)
Obviously I didn't want to show the photo of the card I made for him before Father's day as I know he reads this blog so wanted it to be a surprise. Being a golf crazed person, (what posses a grown man to wave a stick around trying to hit a wee white ball??) the John Byars stamps from Papermania sprung to mind when I made the card. I even coloured
in with a few of my promarkers. I love how you can mix the promarker colours too ... Awesome fun! They worked perfectly for the golfers socks!

I used the Persimmon papers from Papermania and the wee tag is from Rusty Pickle.

I am too blessed to have a father in law who I think is amazing too. Always there to ask what to do in the DIY quater and who helps out with building guniea pig runs out of our old bed! I used the other set of John Byars stamps for his card opting for the classic rolls royce. Again I had fun with the promarkers.

I used the Persimmon papers from Papermania and kept this card quite simple without adding a greeting.

So yes I am blessed!
Thanks for stopping by
xxx

1 comment:

Macpurp said...

I am a real Daddy's girl, so love these cards!
hugs Teen x