Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Summer .... Maybe?

So rumour has it there is hot weather on the way! So today I thought I would share a summery layout with you using a mix up of My Little Shoebox Garden Party and Farmer's Market.


This weekend I was demoing for Do Crafts at two of the Dobbies stores and met some lovely ladies (and gents) all eager to play with the new stamps and embossing folders!  And funnily enough they were loving the Papermania Silver Tinsel embossing powder! ;)

I am busy getting cards ready for World Cardmaking Day and will be taking part in another blog hop hosted by Gill McCall.  There are so many people taking part that this is going to be a week long hop with loads of inspiration!  So please do come and join us!


Oh yes!!  Mustn't forget ..... have you seen the latest release from My Little Shoebox???? OH MY Schweet!
Enjoy xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One minute we were due snow through october, now sun! I'll only believe it when I see it now ;)

Macpurp said...

lovely LO there Beckie! i really like the cut out piece for the E in cafe.

love teen x