Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful!

I have so many things to be thankful for, like meeting new friends who share the same interest as me and are crazy about crafting too!  My thankful list would go on forever so I had better not start!! 
Today is my day to show you my Bubbly Funk creation over on the blog.  I was so excited when I received my DT box that I just wanted to say thank you!

Here is the card I made and you can find the ingredients of what I used and a 'how to' over at Bubbly Scrumptious.  These products were so much fun to play with!





I have also been putting the finishing touches to my creation for Gill McCall's International Talk Like A Pirate blog hop which begins this Monday.  I wonder if anyone can guess which papers I have been playing with!! ;)
Oh yes, another thing I am thankful for ....
YOU
for taking the time to stop by and listen to me blether
xxx

No comments: