Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Vroom Vroom

This month I had My Little Shoebox's Destination line to create with and loved every minute of it!  Though saying that I always love to sit at my desk and create with Miss Helen's designs as they always make me smile!


Here is a layout of racing fun!  These bikes are always a big hit when we head to the seaside.  Instead of using paper for the background I used some yellow paint.  I love the effect it creates.  The 3D roll up flowers and banners are fab little embellishments too.  I adore the scallop circle shapes too which I often cut in half to create a backing for the photos.  I used a black ZIG write to outline the white lettering to make them pop off the page.  Full details of what I used can be found {HERE}


This card was made using strips of the Destination paper along with the 3D roll up flowers.  This time I also used the left overs from the flowers to create other flowers.  The wee bird on the top is just the cutest!!  His wing and the heart have been outline with a black ZIG Writer too.  Full details of what I used can be found {HERE}

Thanks for stopping by
xxx

1 comment:

norine said...

You made the MLS product shine again Beckie!! Really love the LO!!