Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Boo Yah!

I am one busy bee at the moment (nothing new there then!!), but have found a wee bit of time to update my blog and share my really exciting news!


I was blown away when I was accepted on to the European Design team.  I have been a fan of the Zig Writers for ages as they are perfect for journaling on your scrapbook pages but having played with more of their pens I am adding more and more to my favourite list !!  Check out the Kuretake blog to see all the other designers!
The other day I dusted off the Silhouette and had some fun.  I grabbed some of the Trick or Treat papers from My Little Shoebox and made these.  


I made it into a video tutorial which is now on the My Little Shoebox blog.
Had better go ... More creating to do
Have a good day!
xxx

1 comment:

Alix said...

wooo hooo and many congratulations beckie!
cant wait to see what you create for Kuretake!!!