Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Loved Up!

I know that Valentines day has been and gone, but I wanted to show you two more projects that I made.
Today was my day for sharing over on Bubbly Scrumptious.  All this week the DT are doing a product focus on the Maya Road Keychains and Ranger Manilla tags, so do stop by and see all the wonderful creations.


I used two tags to create a box which was then filled with loads of sweets!  For all the details on how to make this project head on over to {Bubbly Scrumptious}


Melinda, one of the My Little Shoebox DT, designed an awesome sketch for the {MLS Blog}.  I used it to create this card with a Valentine theme.
The papers and 3D flowers are from one of the brand new collections from My Little Shoebox, Lovely Day.  The Silhouette came out of the cupboard to cut out the yellow scalloped square.  The hearts are the Xcut Homespun Heart dies.

I hope you had a sweet Valentine,
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: