Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Some Bubbly Scrumptious Cards

Wow the day has flown by and I have been in the craft room creating for a variety of people.  It's all good and Mister Mojo has been sat on my shoulder all day helping me out ;)

Have you been round the My Little Shoebox and The Twinery blog hop?  You should check it out as there are some AMAZING creations for you to feast your eyes on :)

I would like to share with you a couple of cards that I made for the Bubbly Funk blog


You can find details of how I made it {Here} for this card



You can find details of how I made it {Here} for this card


Thanks for stopping by
Beckie :)

3 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Wow, stunning creations! I have a wee award for you on my blog xx

Macpurp said...

lovely cards Beckie


love teen xx

Lolô Artesanato said...

Gorgeous cards Dear
xx
Leila