Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Hello and a Tutorial

Hello everyone ...
It's been too long, I know!  I sure need to update more as my photo albums are filled with pictures of my creations.  I have discovered just how many as I have just started a pinterest board!  There are so many beautiful and inspiration things on there I can now understand the comments on facebook of people loosing hours to it!!
I have a few boards with my own creations on there so if you'd like to have a look here is my board
Last Tuesday was my turn to show my creations with the MLS Notebook range.  This is such a beautiful range filled with flowers and girlie colours and a rather yummy sheet of plaid paper.  

A layout about looking for tadpoles .... 


This layout shows that the papers are perfect for wedding photos too :)



And here are a couple of cards that I made too.  Remember the Anita's boot shape card?  Well it was put to good use here and I love how it turned out!



 Hope you have a crafty day!
Thanks for stopping by
Beckie :)

No comments: