Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Art Deco Do Craft Style!

Hello everyone!  
Today I am popping on to show you some of the cards that I shared at my demo this weekend at Cardwell garden centre.
Nearly everyone I have met at my demos recently have been 'dying' to get their crafty mitts on this range!  It's one of the new releases from Do Crafts .....


So are you a fan of Art Deco and have you purchased some of the new range to create with?
I love how you can make every day cards or add a splash of red and a Christmas topper and you have a 'holiday' card too!




The new Creativity! magazine has some great inspiration for creating masks, jewellery and table settings to coordinate with this range.   

Hope you are having a really crafty day!
Beckie :)

1 comment:

Shona Hamill said...

Great selection of cards Beckie, I bought some of the A4 papers and sentiments and can't wait to try them out!

Shona xx