Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Coming Home!

Ohps! It's been a few days since I last updated .... it's this time of year and all the festivities that start to take over :)
I have visited the German market, drunk spiced apple cider and walked ages with bags filled with goodies for special people but it's magic and I love it!

This month over on the My Little Shoebox blog it was my turn to share some creations with the Coming Home collection.  



And of course being in the festive mood I had to challenge myself to use these papers to make a few Christmas cards!  The little trees inspired me to turn them into baubles!  I just simply snippet off the trunks and then doodle with the Kuretake silver pens and hang upside down on the card!



I must also tell you about a wonderful event going on over on the RRBF blog!  We are having a Christmas Countdown and there are prizes up for grabs from now until Christmas Eve.  So do pop on over there!

Well I hope your festivities are well under way and are going as planned!
Have a great day

Beckie :)

No comments: