Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Party Time

Whoop time to party!  I am on my second post ... Hee hee!!

Actually I came here to share a little party ensemble that I made with Ruby Rock It's {China Blue} range.    Bright and bold and perfect for those who want to parrrtaaay!


It was great fun making all the things for a new year party and using matching embellishments from RR Bella Fundamental made everything a breeze.  I think my favourite is the hat though .....



The hat was made by simply drawing round a dinner plate and then cutting in half before wrapping around to form a cone shape.  It is decorate with {Blue Bella Bling Borderlines}, {China Blue Ribbon}and the 'Happy Birthday' is from the {Birthday rub ons}.


This cracker can be filled with what ever you desire which means each cracker can be personalised for your guests.


This is a little place card  which I made with the 'scraps' of paper, I also love that the little {RRBF boxes of accents} have these blank tags in.


 And of course the card ... weather it be to invite your guests or to give to the birthday gal!!  The bold patterns on the paper allow you to do lots of cutting out to make some fun embellishments and backing paper.

In case you are wondering the die cut flowers behind the China Blue brads as the {Xcut Petal Posies} die ... love them!

Thank you to all those who stop by yesterday and to those who left a comment :)
Time to get creative!  Have a great day!

Beckie :)

No comments: