Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

To Blog Or Not To Blog ...

.... That is the question that has been on my lips for awhile!

Seriously how do they do it? 

You know, the people who write the most amazing blogs showing off their beautiful creations day to day!???  I am in total awe and would so love to be able to do the same.

So what is the solution?  Is there a solution …… ??? 

I am wondering if I shouldn’t blog and stick with a facebook page to share my work on.  There is always a hub of activity on there and to be honest that is where I tend to follow all my favourite artists, companies and creative friends … along with non crafty friends and family too!! 

Yes I know that a blog is a great place for sharing tutorials and listing all the fabby product you have used to make the creations with …. But ….

Anyhoos!

I have taken the thinking cap off and here I am stealing a few minutes while the little people are out canoeing trying madly to catch up on sharing a few of my creations! 
These little creations were made from the March/April release from DO Crafts and were shown at my demos. 
The goody bag for March/April was filled with some gorgeous items ranging from new Urban Stamps, Forever Friends Krafty Notes and one of my fav lines All Aboard.  Here are a few of the cards I made with it




The Forever Friends Krafty notes is a pretty range with soft pastel colours




And I teamed it here with the owl Urban Stamp … which I have done with other papers!  Such a cute stamp!


I shall save sharing the All Aboard product as I think it deserves a post on it’s own!!
Till the next time I post!
Beckie J



No comments: