Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Remembering Australia

It is amazing how time flies and while looking through photos (after delving into my crop in style) I came across ones from our trip to Australia.  They sure did make me smile as well as tug on the heart strings to see the little people over there.

I made this layout using one of my favourite pictures from the trip


Product Used : Imaginisce ~ Wild Thing Collection, I-Rock Tool, Xcut Circle Cutter

She was so excited that these beautiful colourful birds would come and sit on her arm to feed but she wasn't too keen on the one that decided to perch on her head!



These papers are so bright and cheerful and reminded me of that day, I just can't wait until we can head back again and see them and their chitter chatter!

Well must dash as my crafty list is getting shorter but there is still more to do!
Thanks for stopping by

Beckie :)

No comments: