Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

It's all about weaving

I have just come on here to share with you this weeks card and had started the post for last weeks one and never shared it! 

So just a quick post to share with you the card from last weeks dare set by Miri called 'Let's weave'


I decided to weave a star and found this fantastic tutorial {HERE}, this lady made them from ribbons (which me and the little people are so going to try!) but I decided to try it with paper, well thin card really! 


A couple of weeks back Funky Hand sponsered the DCM DT with a couple of their gorgeous digital Christmas collections Silent Night and Sleigh Ride.  With not being ale to craft for a bit due to my arm I missed out on making a card for that week so I decided to use the Silent night papers for this card.

I will be back at some point to share this weeks dare and it's a fab dare!

Have a good day

Beckie :)

No comments: