Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament Challenge 2

Tonight I have been busy creating my layout for this weeks SST challenge and this week it's .....

MONOCHROMATIC 

Again we were to make a double layout but we were to use a monochromatic colour scheme.  There was to be a minimum of one photo and one of the photos had to be split on to each page.  One of the photos also needed to be in black and white but NO black was to be used on the layout at all!

So I went BLUE


Products Used : Coredinations, Ruby Rock-It, Papermania, Xcut, Doodlebug

I really enjoyed making this layout and even though I cut the photo in half right through my DD's face I loved how it turned out.

The different shades of blues really enhanced the moody but adorable look on her face.

I am looking forward to seeing all the creations the other ladies have created this week.

Thanks for stopping by

Beckie :)

1 comment:

Lia said...

Lovely layout ,great colour combination..