Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Exciting Post!

I am SO happy to be staying on the Ruby Rock-It Creative Team for another year!
I really love working with their product and am so looking forward to what is coming over this next year.
Here are the other talented ladies that will be on the team too!


And there is more, this year there is an Essence Creative Team who are going to show you all the amazing things you can do with the RRBF Essence range!  So if you are loving the pocketed style scrapbooking then do check out what these ladies will be creating


So that is my exciting news!  Hopefully I will be back more regulary sharing my work, if not you can always head over to the {Ruby Rock-It} blog where it can be seen!

Thanks for stopping by
Beckie :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are an amazing scrapper - not surprised you are still in the team :) Congratulations Beckie

erin said...

So very happy to have you on our team, Beckie!!!