Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hint of Christmas with Handi Scandi


Hello everyone, I'm here to share with you some cards I made using the cheerful Handi Scandi range.  

The patterns in this range are brilliant and you are spoilt for choice from the patterns printed on white or kraft backgrounds. 
I made this card using the tear drop paper which I punched a small hole either side so I could tie three strands of twine around.  Next I punched three circles from the Handi Scandi Meadows paper and added them to the twine and embellished them silver gems.



Supplies : 
Twinery Twine - Marigold, Maraschino, Ocean Stripe

The card below mixes the kraft side of the paper with the more geometric side.  In the blue dotty paper I die cut some circles so I could use them as a window to show the lines of twine which I had glued to a strip of paper.



Supplies : 
Twinery Twine - Gold Shimmer

And of course with Christmas around the corner there is a fab sheet with a glittered stag on it so I decided to change him in to Rudolph and made a little Christmas cheer to send!



Supplies
Twinery Twine - Maraschino

Thanks for stopping by 
Have a great day


No comments: