Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Flower Girl


I have really enjoyed creating this month with two of the new wedding collections and today I have been creating with the Get Hitched collection to make this layout ....


Products Used

As I said yesterday the Fundamental Vellums just go so well with the wedding lines and here I used it as a backing for my photo.  This piece is a silver colour and the flowers are 'see through'.  The vellum tears beautifully too for some added effects.


There are so many gorgeous flowers too that Ruby  Rock-it do and the yellow ones were perfect for adding to the layout like a mini bouquet.  Along with them I punched out some daisies from the paper in the Get Hitched Mini Papers.


I am loving the wood effects too that are on this paper.  I cut some of the wood circles out and used them as embellishments.  Can you spot one of my fav things that RRBF released at CHA??  Yes those gorgeous wood vaneer letters!  Oh you are going to want the whole range of them!


A layout of my little flower girl ....
Where has the time gone!?!

Enjoy today

No comments: