Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Oh Galah, Galah!!!


When I sit and scroll through the thousands of photos I have taken over the years, which are now loaded on the computer each with a rising number,  I begin to wonder when (and if) these will be looked at again in future years and will those looking through them know where and who are in the photos!??

Each photo holds memories for me and those who were there at that time, these are memories that I want to share with others and giggle with those who shared that moment.

This is why I was inspired to share this layout today .......



'Oh Galah, Galah  .... we are in Australiaaaaahhhh!'

Yep, crazy as it seems, this is what we would sing each time we saw these birds! 
 It became a bit of a joke and something that I didn't want to forget.
The photo brings back many fun moments and the whole family breaking out in song!



The Ruby Rock-It Rustic Charm collection was just perfect for the colours of the birds.  I used circles to surround the birds to bring in the focus to them.

In the picture below I have used the Bella! Fundamental Wedding Clear Stamps to add a banner on the top of the circles.


Products Used

Thanks for stopping by today,
Have a great day

No comments: