Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pink Sparkling Birthday!


Hello!  Today there I have a mass of pretty pinks to show off an awesome cake my daughter and her friend made and decorated all by themselves.
They spent the whole afternoon creating this masterpiece so needless to say the camera came out and I took the photo  ...... to scrap!


These are the reasons why I scrapbook, to record the milestones my little people make and these come daily and when I least expect it they blow me away with their ever growing talents.


The new RRBF Bella! Kraftastic Paperz are simply sparkling!  
There are many awesome patterns on the on the kraft card which are all glittered and will bring a sparkle to any project.  They are fabby for the fussy cutters among us too ... woot woot!!

Also there are some brilliant Kraftastic Stickers too which coordinate beautifully!
I mixed the Kraftastic Paperz with the New Bella! Fusion Paperz ... Magic!


Products Used

So have you recently recorded a special event or milestone?  Then why not print out that picture and get creating some memories to keep forever.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by

No comments: