Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A little treasure


Back in the October when Autumn was beginning, we took a break up to one of our favourite places in Scotland .... The Cairngorm National park.  This place is filled with hidden treasures and while out walking we stumbled across this beautiful look out over a few lochs that we have visited before. I loved the colours of Autumn beginning to show in the valley below and the way my daughter just kept looking out while perched on top of the crags.


Products Used

I used the hearts and stars Blue Daze paper for my background as I loved the colour and the wee hearts really show how much we adore finding places like this.



The Happy Days papers and die cut sentiments fitted perfectly too along with the Fundamentals wood veneer adding again little touches of what you are wanting to say about the photo but not detracting from it.


The clear sentiment stickers are a firm favourite of mine and can be used to add simple statements.  Here I used some to border the edge of one of the corners.  They are so simple to add to any of your crafts.

Thanks for stopping by today
Have a good one

No comments: