Pages

Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Diana's Dispenser Box and RRBF Meet


Good morning!  
With Christmas just around the corner I've been starting to make some little gifts for people.  

I had seen a beautiful box over on {Diana Clew's blog} and had wanted to make it myself, psst she has a wonderful picture with the measurements on.


Products Used


The little owls on the branch are from the Happy Days 3D stickers and add some nice dimension to the front.


I used the Bella! Paper Floral flowers which were flat when they came out of the package so I carefully folded each one down the centre and scrunched them to give depth.


I used the beautiful Hearts and Stripes paper to make the box as I loved the way the foiled paper shines through the bottom.

This could be filled with so many things that will just pop out the bottom and give anyone a nice treat this Christmas!

Happy making this holiday season!

No comments: