Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Costa meets Ruby Rock-it!


Well there is seriously nothing better than starting the day with coffee, wouldn't you agree!?
Today I am here to share with you a project I made to help carry my coffee's.


This project started life as one of the cup carriers which the store offers.  I gathered all my supplies and set to work ...


Products Used

The carrier is flat when you get it so I was able to decorate it easily.  I used the iwood collection as the base as I love the rustic look it gives.  I dressed it up using the Graduation Mini Theme papers as the colours matched really well with the iwood papers.


The quote I used along the top was taken from the original carrier and I liked it so much that I didn't want it not to be seen.

I hope I have inspired you to take some thing ordinary and create something new!  The iwood is a perfect place to start and you can find it at your local RRBF stockist.

Have a great day


No comments: