Pages

Friday, August 23, 2019

The Colours of Greece

Hello, today I have a layout to share with you.  
This summer we headed to a little Greek island for our holiday and I wanted to keep the memories going!


The Bella! So Blue collection really appealed to me.  I love the 'Cut Ups' paper and instead of cutting them up I decided to use them for the background.  
The segments of pictures and patterns are beautiful and really set off the photo and the colours of Greece.  Above one of the patterned strips I cut a strip of the So Blue 'Sequins' which added a wee bit of sparkle to the layout.


I think the favourite bit is the position of the moon and stars as we often sat in the same place and watch the stars at night glowing in the sky.


I used some of my older Ruby Rock It products to decorate the layout.  I cut around some of the Bella! Glitzy Gold Paper Fish Scales and added it to the bottom of the photo.

Products :
Crafters Choice Bling
RRBF Oriental Chic Alphabet Glitter Sticker
Fundamentals Alpha Stickers
Fundamentals Wooden phrases

I hope I have inspired you to be creative today
Thanks for stopping by

No comments: