Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

One Roller and a Few Rubber Bands!

Whilst making up samples for QVC I have had lots of different goodies to play with. A while back there was a roller up for sale and I made this card using it.To give the background effect I took the roller off and just put some rubber bands on to it. I then inked it and run the roller across the card. I even had a go with bubble wrap!
Loving the effect this gave I used it on a layout recently along with some Pink Paislee paper.So go grab a roller and get creative!
Link me if you give it ago as I'd love to see
Have a great evening or day!!
xx

2 comments:

Clare said...

Fantastic cards, I would love to try this technique. There is an award for you on my bloggeroonie for all the wonderous help you have given me. Love, Clare x

michele said...

Gorgeous LO I love the effect you got with the rubber bands. I have a roller somewhere.....? hugs mx