Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Winner and a Few Bits!

Well it looks like the lurve book was a big hit!! LOL!! So who's gonna be making one for their valentine!?
Here are a few other projects that I made for QVC. I did some layouts too which I scanned and need to stitch together, then I can show!Creative Scrappers has a new challenge up called {1 picture, many pages} so far loads have signed up so please come and join us!

I expect you'd like to know who Mr Random.org choose for the Rusty Pickle Rak??
Thanks for all your lovely comments! You really made me smile yesterday.
Well here we go ..... The winner is comment number 5 which belongs to

Furrypig

Please email me your address so I can get the Pickle to send you some goodies! (email addy link is on the left)

I am working on a few bits and bobs at the moment. I am demoing at Papercrafts in Elgin on 31st Jan so am making up samples, if you're in the area come and say hi!
And something else ......
Better get going
Have a great day everyone!
xx

2 comments:

Mar G said...

Well Done Furrypig :)
Oooh Beckie (Hahaha that sounds like a Frank Spencer line?!) I love your new projects for QVC & I'll be sure to tune in & watch! Debbi will keep me right with my viewing (Lol) Tc - Mar x

furrypig said...

Wow just realised I've won your goodies so excited!!!

Thank you will email now xxx