Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Isn't She Lovely

A few weeks ago it was world book day and the girls had to go to school dressed as there favourite book character. As usual we leave it to the last minute and I have a mad run around to find bits and bobs! DD2 outfit was easy as she wanted to dress as a princess so we rummaged through the dressing up box.
DD1 was a little different as a Disney princess just won't do. She digged out one of the books she loves to read and I dashed up town to find a dress and rooted in the craft draw for some fabric paint and set to work.
I took a whole heap of pictures and then decided to use them for my take on this weeks sketch at Creative Scrappers which went live on Sunday night.I used papers from Urban lily that have been hiding in one of my totes!

4 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Beautiful !!!

Tigger's rambling said...

Wow she looks stunning, fantastic lo too :-)

Have a quick look on my blog to see our good news ;-)

Ana Baird said...

stunning layout Beckie! Love the colours too! Great pictures of your daughter! Thank you much for your comments on my blog! You inspire me too!

Wiccababe said...

how did I manage to miss this post??

love the layout - suits those gorgeous pics right to the ground.

are you all recovered from Olympia now?