Pages

Friday, April 09, 2010

Creative Scrappers Birthday Bash!

I am really excited about this, how many sketches I'll manage to do I don't know but I just love this site. It is always filled with inspiration and I was lucky enough to be on the design team when it first started two years ago! Kristine Davidson has done the most amazing job of building up this site and inspiring so many scrappers.
Anyhoos, during this month they are having a whole heap of fun to celebrate and yesterday my sketch was up for the reveal!I was totally blown away by what the talented ladies have done with the sketch, you can see them {here}
Yesterday my camera was 'flaming'! The shutter was going ten to the dozen, a lot of the photos were pretty pants but I was determine to test out the new lense!! So here are a few of the better ones!!Hope you have a sun filled weekend!

2 comments:

On my way... said...

Hiya Beckie! Thanks so much for the gorgeous comment on my blog, had fun playing along :D Love ur pickies here, especially that....is it a stuffed toy?? lol, very cute

xx

Clare said...

OOO get you with the new blog background and NEW LENSES!!! They came, and she used...are you enjoying them. What did you get in the end? The photo's are AMAZING. Is that your dad? Love it! Miss ya, Clare xxx