Pages

Thursday, April 08, 2010

It's been too long!

I have lost count of the times I have come on here to update but have never actually managed to even get started. Since my last post I have had a busy time with creating for May's issue of Creativity!, lots of demos for Do Crafts and teaching at the Olympia show, knit and stitch in London. Here is the layout I taught:I was teaching over four days and each day we used a different colour combination. There is such a range of colours in the capsule collection from papermania. My fav is the Aqua one!
So here I am now grabbing a few moments will the DD's are blaring out tunes on their radios and I am still sitting in bed with the sun streaming through the window!I am currently putting the finishing touches to my class for the UKS cypercrop, which I hope people will like. Then I will be getting ready for my demo at the Spring Craft Extravaganza in Galway, Ireland. I am looking forward to heading back over to Ireland again, I just love the place and as I said before a piece of my heart will always be there. Talking of Ireland, at the beginning of March I did the project of the week on the Do Crafts site, I was asked to use the Verde Capsule Collection by Tina Higgins and came up with this :I decided to have some fun with the coordinations cardstock and create an Irish flag as my background.
I still am sad that Rusty Pickle is closing but love that I can go to my cupboards and pull out some pickleness to play with. My eldest had a birthday party to go to and she wanted to give him a 'cool' card! The shazzam papers are just perfect for boy cards and teamed with the fun easel card this is what I came up with! Have to say it nearly didn't get to him!!I now have a new lense for my camera, it eventually turned up, and I am looking forward to playing with it! Hopefully next time I pop on I will have some shots from it!
Well I had better get on! Thanks for stopping by,
Enjoy the rest of the easter break .... I know I will!!

4 comments:

Scrappelise said...

Too long since I`ve been here too! You are number one in making colourful and goodlooking LO`s Your style is rocking! Wish you a lovely day Beckie!

Wiccababe said...

its been far too long Beckie, but glad to see you back in bloggy land
love those LO's and the card is a stunner.
Particularly love the Irish Eyes LO, and what a fab pic of your girls
Finally got round to watching that 8 year old girls crank call you emailed me and I had tears running down my face, its hilarious
Debz
xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I absolutely loved your sketch and was sooooooooooooo excited to use it!!! Thanks soooooooo much for the inspo!!! And loving your photos...they are GORGEOUS!!!! And thank U from the bottom of my heart for visiting my blog...it truly means a lot to me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kim said...

Oh how I miss you!!!! I would love to hear what new lense you are using...these pictures are gorgeous {or as you would say smashing! right?}
Love ya girl...
every time I come to your blog my heart swells and aches at the same time....you might not want me to post comments anymore