Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Born To Shop!

Woah what a whirlwind of hecticness since my last post and some of you know why I have been so busy! On Monday I did my first show for Do Crafts on Create and Craft TV where we launched the Go Green collection from Born To Shop! Thank you to all who left comments on my facebook page it really made me smile!
I was so excited when I received the product for the show as I have always been a fan of the Born To Shop. I have fridge magnets and little posters all around my home from BTS, so when I found out they were launching with DO Crafts I was yipperty skipping!
These are a few of the cards that I made for the show:


While waiting to go on the show I met Michelle Jackson-Mogford who gave me some sound advice and settled my nerves. This lady is SO talented and I have admired her work from a far so it was great to meet her. Her blog is filled with loads of inspiration and after seeing her show for Purple Cows I can feel that I may just need to purchase one of the laminaters!
With CHA getting closer snippets are starting to filter through from the scrapbooking manufacteurs and I am dying to see what loveliness My Little Shoebox will be launching. I am so looking forward to creating with it and scrapping some of the hoards of picures I have on my computer!
I have a list so long of to do's so I'd better be getting on!
Have a great night
Beckie
x

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Well done you and lucky you for bumping into Michelle, she is such a lovely lady - have met her a couple of times, her teaching style is really calm and relaxing.
Good luck if you do anymore - missing mixing with people at DO but not missing the demoing so I know I made the right choice - hope our paths cross again xx

Macpurp said...

oh that sounds like you had a fab time!
I love born to shop !
your samples were beautiful
love tina x

erin said...

what gorgeous samples!!!

Kate said...

Here Mrs, tell us before you're on not after, we want to watch! The sample cards look great.

** Kate **