Pages

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

MMm Cosy Christmas

Firstly I am going to apologise for the really bad photo quality of these cards that I am going to show you today. I took them late at night as I needed to get them into the post.I was delighted to open these parcels up when Do Crafts sent them to me to make up samples for the Create and Craft show. The Forever Friends Cosy Christmas is just adorable. The papers are rich and thick, the embellishments are just yum including the new jelly brads!!! Here are a couple using the stamps and papers.


And if you can get your hands on the Ultimate kit then I would highly recommend it! These card were made from it ... :)

And lastly this is the A4 card and me and my little friend are sending you lots of snowflake kisses

1 comment:

Wiccababe said...

even though Forever Friends isn't my cup of tea, these are super cute Beckie.
Debz
xx