Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hello everyone! Today I would like to show you one of the layouts that I did as part of my DT work for MLS. The new Green collection is such fun and who can't fall in love with those wee snails!


Let me introduce my SIL, who like her brother, my DH, has a need to be out in the wilds and climb to the tops of mountains. The sense of freedom and achievement when you reach the top of the mountain is just amazing, let alone breathtaking when you look around you.
Sometimes the wind whips up and the rain lashes while the clouds gather above you and engulf the mountain tops but still the two of them battle on and this picture in the layout just says it all really. Determination!


I cut lots of the elements from the papers and used the stamps to create the trees. I used a masking technique to create an overlapping line of them before cutting them out.


Oh and look there are buttons! Well I am addicted to them and you can never have enough of them!
There is more inspiration using the Green collection over on the {MLS blog} and also stay tuned there as there are some fun things happening real soon!
Thanks for stopping by
xx

1 comment:

Caroline said...

What a great layout!! I love dimension and texture!!